The Financial Incentives Administrator/Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for processing financial Quality First incentives for approximately 240 sites in four counties. In addition, they will perform other administrative functions to support the program and staff. Quality First is a statewide quality improvement and rating system for early education settings in Arizona. This comprehensive system is designed to provide support for child care centers and family child care home providers so they may improve the quality of the program they provide for children and families.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Quality First Financial Incentives Administrator:
- Processes financial incentives for program through ordering and tracking materials, coordinating between with vendors, coaching staff and providers in a prompt and supportive manner.
- Provides clerical support and assistance to coaching staff and coach supervisor.
- Performs secretarial and receptionist duties (phones, typing, filing, computer).
- Prepares and processes correspondence, forms, and reports accurately and promptly.
- Develops forms and tracking systems as needed
- Purchases and manages office supplies and equipment.
- Maintains inventory of program materials.
- Works in collaboration with administrative staff of other coaching agencies and funder.
- Participates in CQI activities.
- Completes additional program and agency related tasks as needed.
- Knowledge of office methods, machines and procedures.
- Ability to understand and carry out general oral and written instructions.
- Skilled in presenting information clearly and accurately verbally and in writing.
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping knowledge helpful.
- Bilingual strongly preferred.
- High School diploma or GED
- Maintain a functional and safe home working space with adequate internet connection for the job.
- Comply with all agency and program policies and procedures including confidentiality, employee conduct, computer usage and dress code.
- Meet program/department’s performance and productivity standards.
- Attend required agency and program/department meetings.
- Adhere to the schedule agreed upon with the supervisor.
- Follow and model CFR’s core values.
- Participate in PQI initiatives.
- Must be eligible and able to obtain a Level one fingerprint card.
- Must have a valid Arizona driver’s license, vehicle and meet agency liability insurance requirements.
- Consistent with CDC’s new streamlined guidance, the Safer Federal Workforce determined COVID-19 workplace safety protocols will not vary based on vaccination status or otherwise depend on vaccination information. Due to this determination, requiring, requesting, or collecting vaccination status information is suspended. For current status of the COVID-19 vaccine requirement and/or questions, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sitting for extended periods of time daily; standing and walking short distances.
- Moderate twisting, bending, stooping and lifting up to 40 pounds in the performance of assigned duties.
- Ability to use a variety of office equipment and machines as referenced.
- Normal manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination required.
- Repeated hand-wrist movement required.
The nature of the position involves a fast paced working environment with multitasking of many different duties and tasks. General daily priorities may change at a moment’s notice and the position requires quick response time and flexibility.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon drug tests and fingerprint clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Child & Family Resources is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because it makes us stronger as a whole. For more information, visit: https://www.childfamilyresources.org/edi